CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day To My Incredible Hubby!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Fathers Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox

Kevin is one amazing husband! I love him so very much. He is always there for me and the girls. He always goes the extra mile in anything. Right now (well, not today :) ) I am trying to start a new business and his support has been outrageous! From making phone calls, to playing with the girls, to endlessly walking with the girls around craft stores while I am trying to find the perfect items... I know right? Incredible! And through all of this, he still manages to keep us all smiling and laughing. Here is one example of this, we went to one craft store the other day here in Logan. On one of the isles there were a bunch of loud, slightly annoying egg timers that Kevin and the girls just loved. Kevin loved them so much that he set every single one of them to go off 50 minutes later. Oh, how I wish we were in the store with a camera when that happened! (It was not a secluded isle)
He does other things to make me smile: The dishes, the laundry, vacuum... to sum it up... Housework. My husband will help with the housework. Oh yes, this makes us all smile. He plays with Ammie and Amberly everyday. Today at our Stake Conference someone said that the best way to spell Love is T I M E. It is absolutely true. Kevin is the winner of this Spelling Bee! He spells love everyday, all day long! Even when he is indirectly giving to his family while he is in school full time as an Electrical Engineer, and working at Home Depot, he still somehow manages to give of his time, despite his super busy schedule, directly to his family. That, to me, is Fatherhood at it's best!
Yes, Kevin is my Hero and the absolute Best Husband and Father Ever!
Happy Father's Day Handsome! I Love You Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment